Find Relief from Your Allergies
Our ENT physicians are trained in the diagnosis, treatment and management of allergies. We offer allergy testing and proven treatment plans to ease your seasonal or year-round suffering.
See an Allergist if
- Over-the-counter medications and antihistamines aren’t effectively managing your symptoms.
- Allergies make it difficult to breathe, cause congestion or sinus infection.
- Allergies or asthma interfere with your quality of life or daily activities.
- You experience seasonal allergy or hay fever symptoms.
- Your asthma is not well controlled.
Allergy Treatment Steps
1. Schedule an Appointment
Making an appointment with an allergy specialist is your first step toward finally finding relief.
2. Undergo Allergy Tests
The only way to treat your allergy symptoms is to determine their exact cause. This can be performed in one of two ways, based on your health insurance plan.
- Skin prick test
- Blood test
3. Create a Treatment Plan
Allergies can be treated through prevention, medication or immunotherapy.
- Prevention involves avoiding contact with the allergen that triggers your symptoms.
- Medications include antihistamines, decongestants, nasal sprays, eye drops and corticosteroids.
- Immunotherapy involves building up a tolerance to an allergen by introducing it to the body in small doses over a period of time through shots, drops or tablets.